Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What should i use for my extensions?

well, i just got my extensions recently and i have been reading things about glue and clip-ins. I keep reading that glue can damage your hair and the clip-ins aren't so secure. Well i purchased glue and i REALLY don't want my hair to get damaged. If i have conditionar meant for removing extentions will my hair still be severly damaged?



What should i use for my extensions?

I had glue in for about 3 weeks. I would never recommend getting this type ever. I bought a shampoo that was made to get them out and it helped a little but the rest of the glue that was on my head was horrible. I had pretty thick hair to begin with and when I took them out my hair was really thin. I cleaned my brush 4 times It was riping out my hair so much.



I would let the shampoo sit on my head for a hour then repeat it like 3 or 4 times and try to work out the glue.



OR



use olive oil I heard that it works to get the glue off your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment