Tuesday, October 6, 2009

About clip on extensions???help me???

i been wanting clip on extension for so many months but the beauty salon near me wants to charge me $500 %26amp; thats too much.I was wondering if i can get clip on extensions even though i have alot alot of layers in my hair i have 7 straight layers across my hair %26amp; my hair is a lil below my shoulders.I have a sally's near me but i dont know how the whole extension thing works like i dont know how many packs i need to buy or if one pack has enough clip on's for my hair cuz sally's sells clip on's for $76 but they dont put them on for me...please let me know everything you know about clip on's like i want them to be long like all the way to my waist or atleast a lil above my waiste but i cant find a place were they do them for me....%26amp; wat if the clip on's dont match my hair color i dont want them to look funny on me...umm were can i go that will sell clip on's for not an expensive price



About clip on extensions???help me???

Sally's might be the best.



About clip on extensions???help me???

UPDATE::



SALLYS SAYS GET ONE PACK FOR LEGNTH



TWO PACKS FOR VOLUME soo one pack will pretty much make your hair, like those scene girls. unless you have super thin hair.



alright ive been in the exact same deal



heres the dish::



do not buy them from the salon



sallys are good IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM



the only reason those cirten ones are in the 70s are caue



the hair is a little nicer and you dont have to sew the clips on



yourself its really not that hard and saves money



but buy the pre sewn if you really want but notice 2 packs will cost much more that way than the hand sew



ok if you have thick hair and layers get about 2 packs



of their real hair make sure its THE LONGEST length THEY sell and buy as many clips as you can get your hands on. whateever you do DO NOT BUY ARTIFICIAL HAIR if you plan on sleeping on or using any heat on your hair.



also with your layers you want to section the top layer of hair to cover the sight of your clips so most likely after sewing you will have extra hair. left for replacements if neccasary. you will want to posistion the clips exactly on the part of your hair to prevent scalp irritation and falling out, also tease roots wehre clips will be placed. you can find alot more info on how to put them in online.



the color isnt really that hard to pick



you can always ask the customer service reps for help



or you can always dye your hair to the exact color of your new extentions or do it at the same time for perfect color.



good luck!



About clip on extensions???help me???

sallys def i have them and i have layers buy one pack



http://www.sallybeauty.com/satin-strands...



http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware...

No comments:

Post a Comment