Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

My friend Rob works with me and cour cubicles are close together. He's 25, hansome, and very nice. For the past 2 months he's been really playful with me. Like throwing rubber bands, paper clips to get my attention. He's not immature. He smiles at me all the time and compliments on my hair and clothes. We've been to the movies, out to eat, bowling, and hockey games. I know he likes and I like him. He hasent made a move but I dont think its ok to date. If things go sour I have to deal with seeing him all the time at work. We have a good thing going on and I dont want to ruin it. What do you guys think? Should I go for it?



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

I don't recomend it. Just like you said if things go sour you will still have to see him everyday. What if things get really bad, you break up and he starts tellig everyone in the office how easy you are or describing sexual acts that you have had together. It would make it pretty hard for you to remain professional in the office. Just continue being good friends.



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

Yes, go for it..



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

dont sh** where you sleep



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

Im goin through the same thing its really hard to date someone at work because everybody seems to notice you all the time. Honestly I dnt find it wrong as long as it doesnt affect your work. Just separate your working and personal relationship.



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

you are right, you will have to deal with it if things don't work out. on the other hand he could be the one. you will have to make that choice your self. good luck.



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

i would. if it don't work out then just ignore him and do your job otherwise you don't knock it until you've tried it



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

No, don't do it. Workplace romances are not the right thing. They remove the professionalism and formality required at the workplace, and always create problems for u and the other workers. As long as u work at this place, please no romance, it could be disastrous for u and the man. Let it be as it is, he is dancing around u, and it will increase, but don't give him any lift.



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

It sounds to me like you are already dating if you're going to the movies, out to eat, bowling, and hockey games.



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

well i wouldnt just for the same reasons u gave urself, wat if things go sour? friends can be just as good as a relationship when it comes to doing wat you have been doing. but on the other hand if u feel so strongly bout it u might want to look into it. u just need to decide whicch hand weighs more



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

I don't recommend it. Things will most likely go sour and then u have to deal with him everyday. I've been there before...several times. I don't date people at ANY place I have to be at, work, school, apartments where I live, etc



+ u need to have something to throw urself into when dating isn't going so well. Work is that thing. Keep dating and work seperate.



Is dating a coworker right? Help!?

Well l dun think it is a good idea as assumming all is fine, you both will be happy and the company will be happy, it really depends what kinda work you both are into and how much time you will be spending time together, but remeber this hell will break loose if the relation sours, like my present gf, l knew her since our primary school days and we hooked up sometime back, and there was this chap that liked her and tried to go after her, well things did not work out for the both and they still have to face each other and the chap knows who l am and l pick and send my gf to work when l can, thing is, the chap looks mean. Heheh cutting short l reckon that will not be a good idea, friends are still always better.

No comments:

Post a Comment