Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gwen Stefani like poof without the poof?

I have long blonde hair, slightly thick and frizzy.



I always part my hair in the middle and it looks very boring so i decided to try and pin it back.



When I did it with a twist at the end and tried to poof it up it didn't work and i could only do it with metal clips becasue bobby pins wouldnt work (how do you use bobby pins anyway?) and it would keep trying to part instead of staying up and poofed.



So instead when it was wet I brushed the top up and clipped it back like right at the back of my head, like Hayden Panettiere at the MTV Awards (except a little less poof).



http://popsugar.com/611980



I don't know if this is any good or how I should try for the poof?



(age 16 )



Gwen Stefani like poof without the poof?

You hair will keep wanting to part because you wore it parted for a long time. I have that problem with my hair too. You could wear your hair with the poof. I have before, but I used too much hairspray and my head was really itchy.



Gwen Stefani like poof without the poof?

Hey.. did you try using hairspray? ...i think if you do what you did, and used hairspray, it would stay how you want it to, use a strong hold hairspray.



Gwen Stefani like poof without the poof?

teasing thermal tools and hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment